Learn how to take
like A Pro!
An Introduction to Product Photography
Title: Learn how to take PRODUCT IMAGES like a PRO!
Length: 1 day
Time(s): 10:00 – 17:00
Location: Lakeside Studio, L’Etang, Bertric Buree 24320
Date(s): Please get in touch for dates
Audience: Suitable for individuals and business owners who want to learn how to take professional product photography images using a variety of techniques
Don’t have a DSLR camera? No problem… you can hire one of our cameras for the day or use your compact, SLR camera or even your smartphone
You will learn about…
- Devices – Learn how to use a variety of devices, such as your compact camera, SLR/DSLR camera and even your smartphone. You will be amazed at what you can achieve from simple devices, with just a little bit of knowledge.
- Methods – Learn how to shoot in our photography studio with professional lighting, use a light boxes, a ‘natural light studio’ and on location. Also, learn how easy it is to build your own home studio.
- Setting-the-scene – Learn how to work with different backgrounds and backdrops and to dress your set with props. Understand the various image types and looks needed for your audience.
- Techniques – Learn different camera techniques to get the right exposure and work with different types of lighting, including natural light. Learn angles to display your product effectively and gain an understanding of depth of field, to make your product stand out.
- Editing – Learn about different types of workflow software and post-production methods to edit your images. Understand colour correction, exposure, contrast, sharpening and shadows.
- Image sizing and re-sizing – Learn all about sizing and re-sizing images for print and websites and how to optimise them for social media. You will also learn about image file types, such as a JPEG and PNG and understand how to send and share large images effectively.
Course prerequisites: What do I need?
- A laptop if available (WiFi and power sockets are available – please come fully charged)
- Your device; Smartphone, Compact camera, SLR or DSLR Camera (memory cards)
A sample of your products to photograph. Ideally small items, however, if your products are too large, we have lots of props available to use
- All training materials will be provided
- Refreshments and light lunch will be available
[we_table style=”2″ ids=”5608″ count=”6″ posts_per_page=”6″ cat=”Photography Workshops” orderby=”upcoming”
Get your Website Noticed!
We also offer a range of micro workshops for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), How to Write Blogs, Subscribers and Newsletters and Let’s Talk Shop – Adding a shop to your WordPress website